Uniform can be purchased from any retailer however, please see our school website for information about where you can purchase our logo school uniform (PMG). Please also ensure that your child arrives at school with anything else they need for the day such as reading glasses.
MAKE SURE ALL UNIFORM IS LABELLED.
· Amber/Yellow/White polo shirt – EYFS & KS1
White shirt & gold tie KS2 -Year 3 upwards
· Grey/Navy/Black trousers (boys)
· Grey/Navy blue trousers/skirt/Pinafore (girls)
· Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
· Blue checked summer dress (girls - optional)
Spare clothes can also be kept in school for EYFS pupils. Please ensure bag and clothes are clearly labelled.
No make-up or jewellery (*except plain stud earrings).
Clothes for P.E:
· Amber/Yellow/White crew neck T-shirt
· Navy blue/ Black shorts
· Plimsolls (indoor P.E. - optional)
· Trainers (outdoor P.E.)
· Navy sweatshirt and jogging bottoms (outdoor P.E.)
· P.E. bag (labelled with your child’s name)
Please note that P.E. kit should be kept at school during the week i.e. Bring in on Mondays and take home Friday’s
*No earrings should be worn on P.E. day (parents will be asked to come to school to remove them).
· Winter coat/raincoat/jacket (depending on weather)
· Scarf, hat and gloves (winter months)
· Wellington boots (optional)
· Baseball cap or sun hat (summer months)
· Book bag/Rucksack (to carry reading books and other home/school contact information)
· Water bottle (so that they have access to fresh water in school every day)
· Lunch box/bag (if they are packed lunch)